MedAdvisor can be used on just about any internet-connected device you can imagine. From smart phones – to tablets – to PCs and notebooks – if you can access the internet, you can use MedAdvisor.
The MedAdvisor iPhone and iPad apps are available in the Australian Apple App Store, free of charge. Supported devices:
- iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6
- iPad (all generations)
- iPad Air (all generations)
- iPad Mini (all generations)
- iPod Touch 3rd, 4th, 5th generation
The MedAdvisor Android app is available for Android-based phones and tablets, in the Australian Google Play Store, free of charge. Supported devices:
- All devices using Android OS version 2.2 and later (May 2010 onwards)
- Device must have Google Play (App) Store
- Minimum screen width: 320 pixels
For PCs, Laptops and Other Mobile Devices (non Apple / Android)
MedAdvisor can also be accessed from any supported web browser, on PCs, laptops, or other mobile devices (non Apple / Android such as Windows Phone or Blackberry).